WordCamp Toronto 2013 is a flat-rate $30 for the entire weekend. That covers everything!
Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Tickets won’t be available at the door.
All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- You’ll get a confirmation e-mail, but you don’t need a physical ticket.
Just bring yourself, and some ID, and we’ll take care of you.
- We’ll be publishing an attendee list.
Include your Twitter handle and website URL if you want folks to find you after WordCamp! (We will NOT be publishing e-mail addresses, mailing addresses or phone numbers!) If you don’t want to be included in this list, you can opt out during registration.
- You can edit your registration info any time before the event by following the link in your confirmation e-mail.
- All sales are final. We are not able to offer refunds. Thanks for understanding!
Note for volunteers:
- Purchase your tickets below. You will be reimbursed after completing your volunteer shift.
Note for accepted speakers and sponsors:
- Your tickets have been reserved. Registration details will be emailed to you.
If you don’t hear from us, shoot us a message and let us know.